Social Media Designer and Content Producer.
CFC wishes to agree a contract for services for a Social Media Designer and Content Producer.
Tenure: 14 Weeks ie 27 July to 30 October 2020
Hours: 15 pw
Fee: Dependent on experience
To assist the Media and Communications Coordinator in
effectively communicating the mission and activities of CFC through social media, graphic design and content production.
- Assist with the planning, production, scheduling and delivery of content (video, photos and graphics) across CFC’s social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube) understanding the important role social media plays in the communication of our message.
- Taking responsibility for the design and delivery of various projects, ensuring that it comes in line with design briefs and style guides.
- Contributing creatively to the media department, bringing new ideas and pulling on current trends to produce original and creative content for our social media platforms.
- A committed Christian in agreement with the mission and beliefs of CFC.
- Experience in managing and delivering content across social media platforms, understanding appropriate content for each platform, and producing content which is creative and engaging to the audience.
- Proficient in basic photo editing skills using Lightroom and/or Photoshop (or equivalents)
- Proficient video editing skills (using Premiere or Final Cut Pro), being able to use video already captured to create engaging social media content. Should be able to provide an example portfolio of projects that you have assisted on or managed. Ideally would also have a working knowledge of the whole video production process including filming, lighting and sound capture.
- Experience in taking graphic design projects from a brief to completion working with feedback and ensuring the final design fulfils the requirements of the brief. Experience in designing a wide range of projects from, event promotion cards to social media graphics and longer printed materials. Experience in Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign or equivalents. Can provide a portfolio of projects to view.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Organised, creative thinker and highly productive, working in a fast-paced, quick-turnaround environment.
As a contractor you will need to have your own equipment and software to meet the requirements of the role. In the current climate, you will need to work from home.
If you’re interested then you’ll need to send an e.mail to email@example.com with :
- a covering letter explaining how you meet each of the criteria,
- details of your current hourly rate,
- your portfolio and/ link to your website/ links to examples of work you’ve done.
Closing date: 12 noon Friday 10 July 2020
Interviews: Monday 20 July 2020.